Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Card for 3 Challenges!

Last week was such a blur that I totally forgot about this week challenges! While surfing youtube I found an interesting tutorial for a very fun card. It maybe old to some of you but its new to me (so bear with me while my excitement stops bubbling). The style of this fun card is called "swing flip flop" (try saying that five times). And my oh my is it amazing! Its like having two surprises in one. I encourage you to try it out! You won't be disappointed. You may even become hooked like me and make tons of them. I will enter my simple creation in my favorite blog challenges:  
                                           cricut cardz challenge-monogram initial
                                           cas-ualfridays-rub on or sticker     
                                           paper cutz challenge-anything type of project

I hope you enjoy and as always please feel free to leave comments and helpful tips!

                                                   








4 comments:

  1. Ca-YUTE!! Love that sweet sail boat and that super fun charm. Really great!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute I love the colors. I am really glad I found your blog.I am now your newest follower. Please stop by6 and say HI. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brit! This card is fantastic!!! I love your color choices and embellishments. I'm a new follower and love all your creations :)

    teachu14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brit what an elegant card this is. the boat looks so cool!

    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete