Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #100

This is the second post I've made today. Wow I think I am officially obsessed with crafting :) A few days ago, I came across a very interesting challenge at papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com.  They have declared that "The Skies the Limit". And boy is there a number of things that can be found floating across the sky!  Airplanes, colorful kites, and all types of pretty little birds. However I have something a little more out of the ordinary ;) Back in April I created my first paper bag album (I love how roomy they are) and still have lots of  DCVW leftovers. Well within that stack, I found a cute little green monster just waiting for me to cut him out. Its so funny, it looks as if he wants to say something or is it just me? I love my little green monster so much that I named him Jack. I'm rocking with laughter because Jack is so far fetch :) Any who...I wonder what kind of creative imagination has painted your skies! Without further ado, I present to you Jack the little green monster inside his galaxy recessed window card! I hope you enjoy it and as always please feel free to leave comments and helpful tips!

                                                                          front view



                                                                           side view



                                                                          inside view

2 comments:

  1. I just love this card. I wouldn't have thought of an alien for "sky's the limit" but it's so creative and perfect! Happy to be your newest follower. Please stop by my blog too.
    Hugs, Jenni
    http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love (JACK) he is so Cute and Sky's the limit for him. Thanks for Sharing! I just became a follower and looking forward to seeing what else you create. I just made my blog today. Nothing fancy, but It's a big accomplishment for me. Love for you to come and visit me at cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com :0)

    ReplyDelete