Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Casual Friday Challenge # 11

Over at cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com they have the sweatiest challenge of the week. That's right, sweat treats to eat and more! I was amazed at how many are so realistic and creative. I wanted to do something different than a cake so my only other option was a gumball machine. I've said it before that I only have 5 carts but I'm finding similar images to create a project anyway (I love cricut for that reason)...Any who...In order for you to indulge yourself with all the yummy delights, you must first create a clean and simply palette. The next step is to let your sweat treats color your projects. We all made our treats and what to taste yours too. So don't forget to share! Enter your creations by the 20th of July. Without further ado, I present to you my simple sweat treat. I hope you enjoy and as always feel free to leave me comments and helpful tips!

front view     


    inside of card

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable and ever so creative! Thanks for playing with the sweet challenge at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooooooooooo cute and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ladies for your sweet comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm..how sweet is THIS! Love the gum ball machine, and the bum balls look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love your gumballs! Glad you played along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gumball machine, a fantastic card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute!! I am in love with that green bow! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet...and wonderful color scheme! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love the idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So CUTE!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete