Friday, July 15, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #68

I have been blog surfing for weeks (instead of completing my profile information), trying to find a challenge were I can use any cricut cartridge. And by George I think I've got it! Over at fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com, they have a challenge going on titled #68-Let's Go Camping until the 17th of July. Wait! Before you move onto the next challenge because you don't have camping critters or another "camp" related cartridge. You should know that any type of outdoor theme project will suffice. So if your circut library is composed of five cartridges like mine than this is the perfect challenge for you. And if its not than use camping critters until your heart's content! In my case I got the personal cutter that came with Don Juan (forest trees) and my expression came with Playtime (boy fishing) thus my excitement to share another simple creation with you today. So without further ado I present to you my free standing pop-up card. I hope you enjoy and please feel free to leave comments and tips!






5 comments:

  1. Really cute card. I love the cuts! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! Great job!! I am going to have to learn this free standing pop up card. :)
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! I really like your water layers and the whole scene!
    Happy crafting, Crystal
    http://crystalshoppyplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool. TFS with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You! I'm glad that you all like my creation. Tina Splitcoaststampers is where I saw the tutorial for the card. I hope you found it. Please let me know if you create one, I would really love to see your take on it!

    ReplyDelete