Wednesday, July 20, 2011

All My Crafts

 My co-workers have been encouraging me to create a blog so I could have a chance to share my simple craft creations with the world . However I really think they insisted  due to annoyance with my repetitive question "What do you think of my project?". But that's only half the reason I'm blogging today. The second half is because I became more interested in crafting. I have septemberninthblogspot,  laurenscreativeblogspot, kerryspapercrafts.com, tenealewilliams.com and bugjukieblogspot to thank because they are my greatest inspiration. Their beautiful projects are what I hope to create after building up my crafting supplies. I have alot to learn about crafting but its nothing that youtube cant handle :) If anyone knows how to help me categorize my side bar like cards, layouts, crafts etc. please let me know. Well here we go. All my simple crafts that I have made since September 2010. I hope you enjoy and as always feel free to leave comments and helpful tips!

First Up: Diaper Cakes








No comments:

Post a Comment