Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge # 85 Hoilday

This week at Cricut Cardz Challenge, they are celebrating every and any kind of holiday that you can think of. St. Patrick's Day, Friendship Day, Earth Day, and yes even your birthday! My immediately thought was it's going to be Christmas central but to my surprise it wasn't. Thanksgiving and Halloween give Christmas a good run for it's gifts! I don't know about you but I couldn't get into a holiday mood (even after listening to Paul McCartney Wonderful Christmas Time). Its way to hot for cocoa and to bright for autumn colors, so I went for a everyday type of holiday L-O-V-E. You see my opinion about Valentine's Day is that you can celebrate it all year long. Say I love you, give flowers and chocolate delights to those you care about. Expressing your love to family and friends will never go out of season :) So without further ado, I present to you my simple creation for Cricut Cardz Challenge # 85 Hoilday. I hope you enjoy and as always please feel free to leave comments and helpful tips!







No comments:

Post a Comment