Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #103: School Days- 1,2,3

 Paper Cutz Challenge  design team is preparing us for another exciting school year! For this challenge you can only use 1 ribbon, two buttons and three colors on a back to school project. Since school colors are so colorful, I had a really tough time trying to only use three colors. I had to drew inspiration from my teacher pet memories and school colors!  My baby girl is starting pre-school next Monday, and I thought changing the wording to hello teacher would be more appropriate. However I can only imagine, how dazzled her teachers will be when they see her high spirited and lovable personality. So without further ado, I present to you my simply created "Teacher's Pet" school day card. I hope you enjoy! As always please feel free to leave comment and helpful tips.






No comments:

Post a Comment