Friday, August 5, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge # 86 has gone "Tuitti Fruitti"

 The title for this week's challenge over at Cricut Ccardz Challenge Blogspot, will make you sing and dance the famous song by Little Richard. Tuitti Fruitti on Rudy...A Whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo :) Everyone has gotten into the fruit spirit and created some wonderful projects. I suggest you join in the tuitti fruitti dance before the excitement is over (Projects must be posted by midnight EST Tuesday August 9h). The only cricut cart that I have (that has a fruit) is Classic Font. Unfortunately I wanted a less popular fruit to showcase, so I paper pieced a bunch of grapes. I had so much fun creating this card, that it inspired me to try and create another fruit! Fingers crossed that it turns out just as cute :) Without further ado, I present to you my simply created "Isn't Life Grape" tuitti fruitti card. I hope you enjoy and as always please feel free to leave comments and helpful tips!






3 comments:

  1. Love,love,love your bunch of grapes. That sentiment is just too perfect. Thanks for sharing your fruit card with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, love the colors and the design, thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Barb from Toronto
    CCC Design Team #2

    ReplyDelete